I have two issues with FXM (Having in mind that all the configurations are enabled).
1. I add new external website by using Federated Experience Manager it generates bundle/beacon script.
2. I add that script tag to the external page and when I open FEM it validates that js script is there ("
3. When Open in Experience Editor it throws an error which is: "
4. I go back to the external page html and check the script is <script src="//hostname/bundle/beacon"></script>
5. When inspect element in Experience editor it looks like <script src="http://hostname/bundle/beacon"></script>
Does someone knows how to fix this?
Second one :
When I try to access:
http://sitecore.net/bundle/beacon it gives the JS, however whe i try mine hostname/bundle/beacon it throws an 500 error. There is no log where I would see what happened.
Could someone help with this?