• Not Answered

Ambiguous match found Error in Azure Search

I recently deployed my Sitecore 9 update 1 project to Azure to a newly purchased subscription. The same project is working fine on another Azure subscription but that project was installed 4-5 months back. I installed Sitecore using Azure Marketplace and then deployed my files to CM and CD. Most of the pages working fine but one page is giving me below error. I am using one custom index but I tried the same with default sitecore_master_index and got the same error. I found there are lot of differences in the Azure.DefaultIndexConfiguration.config file of old installation and recent installation. That's why I used new config files because old files gives me lot of other errors. 

Thanks in advance and help is much appreciated!

mbiguous match found.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred. 

Exception Details: System.Reflection.AmbiguousMatchException: Ambiguous match found.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[AmbiguousMatchException: Ambiguous match found.]
   System.RuntimeType.GetPropertyImpl(String name, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Type returnType, Type[] types, ParameterModifier[] modifiers) +14491672
   System.Type.GetProperty(String name, BindingFlags bindingAttr) +45
   Sitecore.ContentSearch.Azure.CloudFieldNameTranslator.GetIndexFieldName(String fieldName, Type referType, CultureInfo culture) +86
   Sitecore.ContentSearch.Azure.CloudFieldNameTranslator.ProcessPropertiesMapping(Type type, IDictionary`2 map, Dictionary`2& mappedProperties, String rootIndexName, String rootPropertyName) +193
   Sitecore.ContentSearch.Azure.CloudFieldNameTranslator.MapDocumentFieldsToTypeProperties(Type type, IEnumerable`1 documentFieldNames) +316
   Sitecore.ContentSearch.DefaultDocumentMapper`1.MapFieldValuesToType(IDictionary`2 fieldValues, TElement result, DocumentTypeMapInfo documentTypeMapInfo) +226
   Sitecore.ContentSearch.DefaultDocumentMapper`1.MapToType(TDocument document, SelectMethod selectMethod, IEnumerable`1 virtualFieldProcessors, IEnumerable`1 executionContexts, SearchSecurityOptions securityOptions) +738
   Sitecore.ContentSearch.Azure.Query.CloudSearchResults`1.Map(IDictionary`2 fields) +813
   Sitecore.ContentSearch.Azure.Query.<GetSearchHits>d__13.MoveNext() +356
   System.Linq.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext() +118
   System.Linq.WhereEnumerableIterator`1.MoveNext() +236
   System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection) +436
   System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList(IEnumerable`1 source) +70
   Toyota.KSA.SC.Feature.ContentHub.Services.ContentHubService.GetContentHubCategoriesSearchModel(String dataSourceId) +1364
   Toyota.KSA.SC.Feature.ContentHub.Mediators.ContentHubMediator.GetContentHubViewModel(String dataSourceId) +29
   Toyota.KSA.SC.Feature.ContentHub.Controllers.ContentHubController.RenderContentHub() +83
   lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) +87
   System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) +229
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +35
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass15.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__12() +80
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) +454
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) +454
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName) +524