Unicorn aspx page Not Showing in Sitecore 9.1

Hello  All

After installing the sitecore 9.1 I tried to configured unicorn 4.0.6 . Everything was fine except on my in sitecore 9.1 instance while I tried to write http://<website domain>/unicorn.aspx,

it redirected to the Access Denied "You need to Sign in as an administrator to use Unicorn control panel".

While click on the above message sitecore is navigate to identity server url . After logging in, I am taken to the Sitecore Dashboard and not back to /unicorn.aspx. 

For that result unicorn.aspx serialization page is not showing .

• Hi

I have find the solutions as of now until unicorn update any new version over 4.0.6 .

To show up the unicorn. aspx page in sitecore 9.1 , I need to go back unicorn 4.0.4 , that is available on unicorn nuget pacakge .

Another more thing I found while using the unicorn 4.0.4 I also need to use Rainbow.Storage.Sc.dll 2.0.2 , other wise rainbow storage method void not found exception will throw .

Hope this issue will overcome in upcoming new version of unircorn

Regards
    Debal

• In reply to DEBAL SAHA:

Hi Debal,

It was really helful!

Thanks,
    Rakesh Bhatt

You can now update Unicorn to 4.0.7 version and Rainbow to 2.0.5. There are config changes for the new version which can be found here: github.com/.../Standard Config Files
  • In reply to Jen Pearson:

Hi Jen

Thanks for your reply , I am using this latest version of Unicorn .

Hey Debal,

Does you problem got fixed because I am still facing the same issue after updating Unicorn's nuget Package to latest.

Unicorn Version 4.0.7
    Rainbow Version 2.0.5

Thank you,
    Pankaj Kumar
  • In reply to Pankaj Kumar:

Hey Pankaj

Your problem will be solved , Use latest version of unicorn from nuget which is 4.0.7 and please create z.unicornhotfix.config file under you include folder and put the below line .

<configuration>
    <sitecore>
    <pipelines>
    <owin.cookieAuthentication.validateIdentity>
    <processor type="Sitecore.Owin.Authentication.Pipelines.CookieAuthentication.ValidateIdentity.ValidateSiteNeutralPaths, Sitecore.Owin.Authentication">
    <siteNeutralPaths hint="list">
    <path hint="unicorn">/unicorn.aspx</path>
    </siteNeutralPaths>
    </processor>
    </owin.cookieAuthentication.validateIdentity>
    </pipelines>
    </sitecore>
    </configuration>