• Not Answered

Clean Sitecore 9.0.0 instance missing some views

Hi,

I installed a clean 9.0.0 instance and when I open the launchpad an exception is thrown.

The partial view '/sitecore/shell/client/Business Component Library/Layouts/Renderings/Containers/Accordions/Accordion.cshtml' was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations. The following locations were searched:
/sitecore/shell/client/Business Component Library/Layouts/Renderings/Containers/Accordions/Accordion.cshtml

Description: An unhandled exception occurred. 

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The partial view '/sitecore/shell/client/Business Component Library/Layouts/Renderings/Containers/Accordions/Accordion.cshtml' was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations. The following locations were searched:
/sitecore/shell/client/Business Component Library/Layouts/Renderings/Containers/Accordions/Accordion.cshtml

Source Error: 

Line 18:     var bindingTitle = "{Binding " + rendering.ControlId + ".title}";
Line 19: 
Line 20:     helper.MakeAdvancedExpander("AdvancedExpander", rendering.ControlId + "Wrapper", bindingTitle, false, entry =>
Line 21:     {
Line 22:         helper.MakeActionControl("ActionControl", entry, Globals.System.ChartActionControl, ".ActionBar");

Source File: d:\...\sitecore\shell\client\Applications\ExperienceAnalytics\Common\Layouts\Renderings\ExperienceAnalyticsLineChart.cshtml    Line: 20 

So I checked and the view is really missing. After that, I downloaded the root zip package to verify the existence of that file and there it's also missing. Why is Sitecore looking for it then?

Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks,

Drazen

2 Replies