Security database not found after installing Sitecore 9.1 using SIM tool

Hi,

I have installed Sitecore 9.1 using SIM tool. It has installed successfully. When I opened the Sitecore login page. It is showing the below error as "

"Cannot open database "sc910_security" requested by the login. The login failed.
Login failed for user 'sa'." 

When I verified the above database in "C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sc910\Databases" folder. Such database file is not available in the given path. Even I have verified it in the SQL Server database list. Sitecore main databases are available in the file system and SQL Server.   It is not available. Please let me know if I miss anything while installation.

• Sim (Sitecore Instance Manager) don't support Sitecore 9.1

The security database, is the core database, you can change the connection string, but you also need the new sc910.identityserver IIS web app, is this created?

Have you seen the Quick installation guide", How to install the XP Single topology on a developer workstation. sc910_security
    This is what you need for a installation of Sitecore 9.1

• After installing the '9.1 Initial Release' zip using SIM i then manually ran the `Scripts for Sitecore Security database`and it resolved this issue for me and Sitecore seems to be working