Error in Installing the Site Core OnPremise

Hi Guys,

When i do the sitecore installation am getting this error at final step trying to run the XP0-SingleDeveloper.ps1 file in the Power shell. Attached the screen print for reference

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

S.Arun

• Hi

I think while doing the installation please check that you are not using Skype because the port 443 is in used and that's why it might be possible that identity server website which is using by default the same 443 port, so it is not able to start and installation is failed.

• In reply to DEBAL SAHA:

Thanks i changed the Port now it is working, but now am getting this error. How can i resolve this?

msdeploy.exe : Error Code: ERROR_ASSEMBLY_NOT_FOUND
    At C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\SitecoreInstallFramework\2.1.0\Public\Tasks\Invoke-CommandTask.ps1:31 char:13
    + & $Path $Arguments | Out-Default
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (Error Code: ERROR_ASSEMBLY_NOT_FOUND:String) [], RemoteException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : NativeCommandError

More Information: The assembly 'Microsoft.SqlServer.batchparser, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' could not be loaded. Learn more at:
    go.microsoft.com/.../
    Error: Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v2.0.50727' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information.
    Error count: 1.
    Install-SitecoreConfiguration : Command C:\Program Files\iis\Microsoft Web Deploy V3\msdeploy.exe returned a non-zero exit code - (-1)
    At D:\SiteCore\SiteCore Install\XP0-SingleDeveloper.ps1:74 char:1
    + Install-SitecoreConfiguration @singleDeveloperParams *>&1 | Tee-Objec ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [Write-Error], WriteErrorException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.WriteErrorException,Install-SitecoreConfiguration

[TIME] 00:24:05
    Invoke-CommandTask : Command C:\Program Files\iis\Microsoft Web Deploy V3\msdeploy.exe returned a non-zero exit code - (-1)
    At C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\SitecoreInstallFramework\2.1.0\Public\Tasks\Invoke-WebDeployTask.ps1:36 char:2
    + Invoke-CommandTask -Path $Path -Arguments $msdeployArgs -TaskName ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.WriteErrorException,Invoke-CommandTask
  • In reply to Arun Shiva:

Hi  

Please check that SQL server 2016 latest version is installed on your local machine , some cases it require to installed the Microsoft Sql Server 2016 service pack 1 , please refer the below link

www.microsoft.com/.../details.aspx

Hi

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Currently, in my local machine i have Sql Server 2014 Management Studio let me install the SQL server 2016 latest version and try the process once again and update you.

Hello

I installed SQL server 2016 latest version and now am getting a different error now. Can you please help me?

msdeploy.exe : Error: .Net SqlClient Data Provider: Msg 12809, Level 16, State 1, Line 5 You must remove all users with password before setting the containment property to NONE.
    At C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\SitecoreInstallFramework\2.1.0\Public\Tasks\Invoke-CommandTask.ps1:31 char:13
    + & $Path $Arguments | Out-Default
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (Error: .Net Sql...operty to NONE.:String) [], RemoteException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : NativeCommandError

Error: Script execution error. The executed script:
    IF EXISTS (SELECT 1
    FROM [master].[dbo].[sysdatabases]
    WHERE [name] = N'$(DatabaseName)')
    BEGIN
    ALTER DATABASE [$(DatabaseName)]
    SET CONTAINMENT = N
    ONE
    WITH ROLLBACK IMMEDIATE;
    END
    Error: .Net SqlClient Data Provider: Msg 5069, Level 16, State 1, Line 5 ALTER DATABASE statement failed.
    Error: Script execution error. The executed script:
    IF EXISTS (SELECT 1
    BEGIN
    SET CONTAINMENT = N
    ONE
    WITH ROLLBACK IMMEDIATE;
    END
    Info: An error occurred while the batch was being executed.
    Info: Updating database: Faulted.
    Info: Updating database (Failed)
    Info: Deploying package to database: Faulted.
    Error Code: ERROR_EXECUTING_METHOD
    More Information: Could not deploy package.
    Warning SQL72023: The database containment option has been changed to None. This may result in deployment failure if the state of the database is not compliant with this containment level.
    Error SQL72014: .Net
    SqlClient Data Provider: Msg 12809, Level 16, State 1, Line 5 You must remove all users with password before setting the containment property to NONE.
    Error SQL72045: Script execution error. The executed script:
    IF EXISTS (SELECT 1
    BEGIN
    SET CONTAINMENT = NONE
    WITH ROLLBACK IMMEDIATE;
    END
    Error SQL72014: .Net SqlClient Data Provider: Msg 5069, Level 16, State 1, Line 5 ALTER DATABASE statement failed.
    IF EXISTS (SELECT 1
    BEGIN
    SET CONTAINMENT = NONE
    WITH ROLLBACK IMMEDIATE;
    END
    Learn more at: go.microsoft.com/.../
    Error: Could not deploy package.
    Warning SQL72023: The database containment option has been changed to None. This may result in deployment failure if the state of the database is not compliant with this containment level.
    Error SQL72014: .Net SqlClient
    Data Provider: Msg 12809, Level 16, State 1, Line 5 You must remove all users with password before setting the containment property to NONE.
    IF EXISTS (SELECT 1
    BEGIN
    SET CONTAINMENT = NONE
    WITH ROLLBACK IMMEDIATE;
    END
    Error SQL72014: .Net SqlClient Data Provider: Msg 5069, Level 16, State 1, Line 5 ALTER DATABASE statement failed.
    IF EXISTS (SELECT 1
    BEGIN
    SET CONTAINMENT = NONE
    WITH ROLLBACK IMMEDIATE;
    END
    Error count: 1.
    Install-SitecoreConfiguration : Command C:\Program Files\iis\Microsoft Web Deploy V3\msdeploy.exe returned a non-zero exit code - (-1)
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.WriteErrorException,Install-SitecoreConfiguration

[TIME] 00:01:33
    Invoke-CommandTask : Command C:\Program Files\iis\Microsoft Web Deploy V3\msdeploy.exe returned a non-zero exit code - (-1)
    At C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\SitecoreInstallFramework\2.1.0\Public\Tasks\Invoke-WebDeployTask.ps1:36 char:2
    + Invoke-CommandTask -Path $Path -Arguments $msdeployArgs -TaskName ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.WriteErrorException,Invoke-CommandTask

Hi

The error you are facing because You have partially completed the database installation so try to do the below options;

Change Your prefix in your installation script and try to re-run the installation .

Or Log in Sql Server and delete all the database manually that was created previously through SIF running .

Hi

Thanks.

I deleted all the database manually which is created through SIF and now i got another error.

Install-SitecoreConfiguration : Failed to start service 'Sitecore Marketing Automation Engine - sc910.xconnect-MarketingAutomationService (sc910.xconnect-MarketingAutomationService)'.

[TIME] 00:06:36
    Start-Service : Failed to start service 'Sitecore Marketing Automation Engine - sc910.xconnect-MarketingAutomationService (sc910.xconnect-MarketingAutomationService)'.
    At C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\SitecoreInstallFramework\2.1.0\Public\Tasks\Invoke-ManageServiceTask.ps1:40 char:33
    + $instance | Start-Service
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : OpenError: (System.ServiceProcess.ServiceController:ServiceController) [Start-Service], ServiceCommandException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : StartServiceFailed,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.StartServiceCommand

Hi

Try to delete these services created by your previous SIF Installation ,

Go to windows -> services and run the services manually. If not able to start those services then

better uninstall the services . Also delete from your local IIS server. Change your prefix name from sc910 to scsmaple91 .

Always run your power-shell in administrator mode .

Follow the url to have a look on more suggestions on this error

sitecore.stackexchange.com/.../warning-waiting-for-service-sc910-xconnect-marketingautomationservice

Hi

I tried by deleting the sc910-xconnect-marketingautomationservice service and also all the IIS servers. Again i changed the prefix name as you suggested but still no luck. Can you please tell me some other solution ?

Thanks,
    S.Arun