TDS Error: Not loading the Project in Visual Studio

I have finally access to "Digital Learning Subscription - Sitecore Experience Platform – Technical". I am following the installation steps in the practice labs. When I try to open the demo project in Visual Studio 2019, I get the following error.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Info:

Sitecore 9.3

Visual Studio 2019

Windows 10

TDS 6.0.0.22

• To use TDS projects you need to install the Visual Studio plugin.
    see: www.teamdevelopmentforsitecore.com/ the TDS 6.0.0.22 you use is a recent version this should work. have you try to restart Visual studio and try to load the project again?

Download TDS classic and arrange a license. there is a FREE Trial (30 days)

For Sitecore 10, there is also the option to use Sitecore for Visual Studio or the free command line tool CLI. so what you are going to do, learning is still relevant for existing Sitecore 9 projects, but with upgrades to 10 new tools are available.
  • In reply to Jan Bluemink:

Hello Jan,
    I have the same problem trying to load properly a .sln file in Visual Studio 2019.
    I work for a company who is a Sitecore partner and some products are "free" for us.
    So, even when I'm that kind of user, do I need to ask for a new free trial license for TDS?
    Thanks in advance
  • In reply to Samuel Vazquez:

Yes, you need a TDS licences, a Sitecore partner get a Sitecore License file (for limited, restricted use), the TDS license is an other licences.
  • In reply to Jan Bluemink:

Hi Jan,

I have installed TDS 6.0.0.22, but it still doesn't work.
    And do you know where I can get the license for the learning platform?