Sitecore Experience Commerce 9.0 Installation Error : The specified module 'InstallSitecoreConfiguration' was not loaded because no valid module file was found in any module directory.

HI,

I am installing Sitecore Experience Commerce 9.0 Installation Error in my local box. I am facing below error after running the script:

Importing Module => InstallSitecoreConfiguration
Command start time: 20180719182731
PS>TerminatingError(Import-Module): "The running command stopped because the preference variable "ErrorActionPreference" or common parameter is set to Stop: The specified module 'InstallSitecoreConfiguration' was not loaded because no valid module file was found in any module directory."
>> TerminatingError(Import-Module): "The running command stopped because the preference variable "ErrorActionPreference" or common parameter is set to Stop: The specified module 'InstallSitecoreConfiguration' was not loaded because no valid module file was found in any module directory."
Install-SitecoreConfiguration : The specified module 'InstallSitecoreConfiguration' was not loaded because no valid
module file was found in any module directory.
At C:\sc9_com_install\SIF\sc9_com_install.ps1:81 char:2
+ Install-SitecoreConfiguration @params
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [Write-Error], WriteErrorException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.WriteErrorException,Install-SitecoreConfiguration
Install-SitecoreConfiguration : The specified module 'InstallSitecoreConfiguration' was not loaded because no valid module file was found in any module directory.
At C:\sc9_com_install\SIF\sc9_com_install.ps1:81 char:2
+ Install-SitecoreConfiguration @params
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [Write-Error], WriteErrorException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.WriteErrorException,Install-SitecoreConfiguration

Regards,

Damini