Could not find configuration node: databases/database[@id='production']

Hi, 

I've recently installed Sitecore 8.2 (Update 2) locally. I am only using core, master and web databases. When I switch to visual editor (?sc_mode=edit) I see the following written to the log:

10200 11:39:49 ERROR Could not find configuration node: databases/database[@id='production']
Exception: System.InvalidOperationException
Message: Could not find configuration node: databases/database[@id='production']
Source: Sitecore.Kernel
at Sitecore.Configuration.DefaultFactory.GetConfigNode(String xpath, Boolean assert)
at Sitecore.Configuration.DefaultFactory.CreateObject(String configPath, String[] parameters, Boolean assert)
at Sitecore.Configuration.DefaultFactory.GetDatabase(String name, Boolean assert)
at Sitecore.Configuration.DefaultFactory.GetDatabase(String name)
at Sitecore.ExperienceEditor.Utils.ItemUtility.GetPublishedItems(Item item)
at Sitecore.ExperienceEditor.Speak.Ribbon.Requests.Workflow.AreItemsInFinalWorkflowState.ProcessRequest()
at Sitecore.ExperienceEditor.Speak.Server.Requests.PipelineProcessorRequest`1.Process(RequestArgs requestArgs)

I've tried truncating Links table and rebuilding link database. Any idea what may be causing this and how to fix it?

• I would try searching your Sitecore config files for the word "production" to see if anything in the configs is specifying that as a database name.

I would also open the Core database in the Content Editor and search the content tree for the word "production", again to see if any content item parameters are specifying that as a database name.