• Not Answered

Sitecore task - not triggering data exchange framework pipeline batch

I used Data exchange framework to sync items from a 3rd party system into Sitecore, for which I have implemented custom provider. Data sync is happening when the pipeline batch is manually triggered. In order to automate the data sync process based on a configurable time interval, I have used OOTB Sitecore features (Tasks, Schedule and Command). I have also ensured that required config entries are present (Sitecore.Tasks.DatabaseAgent, Sitecore.Tasks.TaskDatabaseAgent). But, data sync is not happening as per the schedule. Kindly throw some light if I have missed any key component here.

1 Reply

• Can you check few points here -

Please check what is the schedule time on scheduler item? /sitecore/system/Tasks/Schedules/ you can see scheduler item there. Please check start and end date also check the timings as well as on which day it run. Basically compare your schedule field value by briancaos.wordpress.com/.../ post.

Check Last Run field value when it ran last time.

Another way check in log file with the Scheduler Name if that scheduler is firing up or any exception in the code.

It would be great if you can share screenshot for Time Format of scheduler.