• Not Answered

Image issue in experience editor

Hi all,

I have a couple of scenarios where I am facing the issues. 

1. When I add a component dynamically. In the component, there is image field. When I select the image and add the component, the image is not getting visible. However, when I try to add it again by clicking on the button, I could see the image already added. But the image is not getting rendered.

2. The same issue is happening while I try to replace an existing image with new one. The existing image gets invisible and the new image not getting rendered.

Please let me know if somebody faced similar issues.

Phaneendra

3 Replies

• Also in the log I can see the following issues:
    11684 18:07:13 ERROR Error processing command url:/-/speak/request/v1/expeditor/ExperienceEditor.Workflow.GetWorkFlowCommands error:System.InvalidOperationException: Could not retrieve request class for url:/-/speak/request/v1/expeditor/ExperienceEditor.Workflow.GetWorkFlowCommands
    at Sitecore.ExperienceEditor.Speak.Server.RequestHandler.Process(HttpContext context)
    at Sitecore.ExperienceEditor.Speak.Server.RequestHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
    17544 18:07:13 ERROR Error processing command url:/-/speak/request/v1/expeditor/ExperienceEditor.Datasources.GetDatasourceUsagesCount error:System.InvalidOperationException: Could not retrieve request class for url:/-/speak/request/v1/expeditor/ExperienceEditor.Datasources.GetDatasourceUsagesCount
    at Sitecore.ExperienceEditor.Speak.Server.RequestHandler.Process(HttpContext context)
    at Sitecore.ExperienceEditor.Speak.Server.RequestHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
  • Hi Phaneendra,

And what happens when you save the item right aftener adding the image at the component? Does the component re-rendered displaying the selected image?

Best regard,
    Rasmus
  • In reply to Phaneendra Kumar Tolety:

Hi Phaneendra,

Do you use any javascript in your component ?

Best regard,
    Joel