Internal Link 'Target' dropdown options not populating

I created a new role, but it is unable to access the 'Target' dropdown options list for an internal link. This list is populating for the admin role (also works for Developer roles and Sitecore Client Bucket Management). The list for 'Target window' is populating correctly for media links and external links for all roles.

I am wondering what permissions must be granted so that this list will populate for the new role users.

• I did end up reporting this issue to Sitecore Support. Here is what they said:

I've registered this issue as a bug in current Sitecore version (8.0).
    To track the future status of this bug report, please use the reference number 422229. More information about public reference numbers can be found here:
    kb.sitecore.net/.../853187
    As a workaround I have only two options:
    1. You can assign the sitecore\Sitecore Client Developing role to your user to be able to see the values in the Target field of that dialog;
    2. You can disable the SPEAK dialog by commenting out the following line in the /Website/App_Config/Include/Sitecore.Speak.config file:
    <override dialogUrl="/sitecore/shell/Applications/Dialogs/Internal%20link.aspx" with="/sitecore/client/applications/dialogs/InsertLinkViaTreeDialog" />

What I ended up doing was assign the sitecore\Sitecore Client Bucket Management role, and then things functioned properly.