Drill down from analytics to profile

How do I drill down from an analytics report in Sitecore 8.2 client to see the profiles of the visitors in that report.

i.e. I run a report to view visits during a given month to see what pages were visited, value, etc. Once I have the report, I would like to drill down into the results past the aggregated values to see the individual visitors' information. Is this possible via a stock install? 

• Hi Michael,

As far as I can tell there is no way of seeing individual visitors' information from analytics reports. For that purpose you must use the Experience Profile, where you'll be able to check all actions taken by a specific user.
  • Hi Michael,

As Suset has stated, you are able to see individual visitor visit information through Experience Profile, and won't be able to see it in Experience Analytics. However, there are some pre-requisites in order for this to work depending on which Sitecore 8.2 version you are using.

In one of the 8.2 updates (I believe it was Update 3), Sitecore stopped collecting anonymous user analytics for Experience Profile. Therefore, if you are not identifying the user using Sitecore.Analytics.Tracker.Current.Session.Identify, then Experience Profile information for that user will not be collected or reported. If you are using Sitecore.Analytics.Tracker.Current.Session.Identify to identify users, you should be good to go and the reports should show information for each of the contacts you have identified.

There is an option to turn on anonymous tracking for users if you so desire, although this is not suggested by Sitecore due to the large volume of information it will have to collect and report (performance and storage is impacted). See this blog post on how to do that: www.waitingimpatiently.com/.../.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Bhavik