You can try the following:
Open the reporting database using the SQL Management Studio and run the following query:
SELECT * FROM [Segments]
If the table is empty please perform the following:
1) Comment the reporting.secondary connection string.
2) Open the sitecore/admin/redeploymarketingdata.aspx page and click the Redeploy Segments button.
3) Open the reporting database using SQL Management studio and run the following query:
[DeployDate] = '2001-08-05 08:44:45.500'
Segments are used while aggregating the data for the Experience Analytics application. If the interaction.SaveDateTime <= segment.DeployDate, the interaction won't be aggregated (That's why we need to change the deploy date manually).
4) Uncomment the reporting.secondary connection string.
5) Rebuild the reporting database.
Please let me know if the solution helps you.