• Not Answered

Sitecore 9 Experience analytics not showing and xConnect Indexer errors.

Hello Guys, 

I have installed sitecore 9 on production environment, after installation I am unable to see any data under experience analytics. I have seen couple of exception under xconnect search indexer. below is the exception which is reoccurring.

I have configured mongodb as collection database. 

System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,MongoDB.Bson.BsonObjectId]' to type 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Nullable`1[System.Int64]]'.
at Sitecore.Xdb.Collection.Data.SqlServer.Managers.ChangeTracking.SyncToken.ToDictionary(Byte[] bytes)
at Sitecore.Xdb.Collection.Data.SqlServer.Managers.ChangeTracking.SyncToken.FromBytes(Byte[] syncToken)
at Sitecore.Xdb.Collection.Indexing.Indexer.<GetDataCurrentlyIndexedToken>d__12.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Sitecore.Xdb.Collection.Indexing.IndexerExtensions.<IndexNextChangesSimple>d__0.MoveNext()

2019-02-14 16:30:49.747 +05:00 [Error] The attempt to recover from previous failure has not been successful. There will be another attempt. Attempts count: 1
System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,MongoDB.Bson.BsonObjectId]' to type 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Nullable`1[System.Int64]]'.
at Sitecore.Xdb.Collection.Data.SqlServer.Managers.ChangeTracking.SyncToken.ToDictionary(Byte[] bytes)
at Sitecore.Xdb.Collection.Data.SqlServer.Managers.ChangeTracking.SyncToken.FromBytes(Byte[] syncToken)
at Sitecore.Xdb.Collection.Indexing.Indexer.<GetDataCurrentlyIndexedToken>d__12.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---