• Not Answered

Tokens are incompatible, they have different set of shards error in Prod

I am getting the Tokens are incompatible error.

Sitecore.Xdb.Collection.Failures.IncompatibleSyncTokensException: Tokens are incompatible, they have different set of shards.
at Sitecore.Xdb.Collection.Data.SqlServer.Managers.ChangeTracking.SyncToken.IsUpToDate(ISyncToken syncToken)
at Sitecore.Xdb.Collection.Data.SqlServer.SqlDataProvider.<GetChanges>d__17.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Sitecore.Xdb.Collection.DataProviderCountersDecorator.<GetChanges>d__14.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Sitecore.Xdb.Collection.DataProviderCountersDecorator.<GetChanges>d__14.MoveNext()
at Sitecore.Xdb.Collection.Indexing.Indexer.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<<GetChanges>b__0>d.MoveNext()
at Sitecore.Xdb.Collection.Indexing.IndexerExtensions.<IndexNextChangesSimple>d__0.MoveNext()
at Sitecore.Xdb.Collection.Indexing.SingleThreadedIndexer.<IndexNextChangesWithTiming>d__8.MoveNext()
at Sitecore.Xdb.Collection.Indexing.SingleThreadedIndexer.<RunInThread>d__6.MoveNext()

I tried the solution in this (https://sitecore.stackexchange.com/questions/12453/xconnect-indexworker-error-tokens-are-incompatible-they-have-different-set-of/12454)

I ran the following script

param(
[string]$Token = (Read-Host "Enter xdbtokenbytes_s value")
)

$bytes = [Convert]::FromBase64String($Token)
$ms = [System.IO.MemoryStream]::new($bytes, 0, $bytes.Length)
$bf = [System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter]::new()
$dict = $bf.Deserialize($ms);

Write-Output $dict

But, I am not getting any output.

I want to rebuild xdb. The prod is using SolrCloud.

How to rebuild the xdb in SolrCloud ?