• Not Answered

While Creating Email Campaign when ever i am selecting the particular CSV file containing list of Recipient show total no of recipient as Zero

Hi Team,

I am using Sitecore 9.0.1 instance and i am new to EXM, while trying to implement i successfully uploaded my csv file containing the list of recipient but while creating Email campaign when i select that particular file it is showing Recipients as zero.

Can you please help me out here.

Thanks in Advanced.  

3 Replies

• Hello Vinay,

Can you find the list you created in the List Manager, and see if you can view the contacts? I believe that these lists are stored in the XDB index (used to be the Analytics index prior to 9), so you need to make sure that your Solr or Azure search indexes are working correctly.

Also, check your logs for errors.

Martin
  • In reply to Martin English:

Hi Martin,

I saw the list manager and find that here also list is available but Recipients are appearing as Zero only. I checked my logs and i didn't got any errors there and find few statement related to list manager are like given below:-
    "
    ManagedPoolThread #9 14:38:14 INFO Job started: Sitecore.ListManagement.Operations.UpdateListOperationsAgent
    ManagedPoolThread #9 14:38:14 INFO Job ended: Sitecore.ListManagement.Operations.UpdateListOperationsAgent (units processed: )
    ManagedPoolThread #13 14:38:24 INFO Job started: Sitecore.ContentSearch.SolrProvider.Agents.IndexingStateSwitcher
    ManagedPoolThread #13 14:38:24 INFO Job ended: Sitecore.ContentSearch.SolrProvider.Agents.IndexingStateSwitcher (units processed: )
    ManagedPoolThread #10 14:38:24 INFO Job started: Sitecore.ListManagement.Operations.UpdateListOperationsAgent
    ManagedPoolThread #10 14:38:24 INFO Job ended: Sitecore.ListManagement.Operations.UpdateListOperationsAgent (units processed: )
    ManagedPoolThread #2 14:38:24 INFO Job started: Sitecore.Tasks.DatabaseAgent
    "
    but i didn't got the exact and as this instance is running in my local here is no Azure but solr is working perfectly.
    Now can you guide me what to do?
  • In reply to VINAY SINGH:

Assumption here is that you have EXM and xDB enabled?

Can you confirm that you have followed the list creation using a CSV file using this guide? doc.sitecore.net/.../import_and_export_contacts_from_a_list

Also, can you check if you can see the contacts in the Solr XDB index? If you haven't done this before, Solr has it's own dashboard where you can query the index and check what's been indexed.

Another thing to try would be to enable "DEBUG" level logging in your Sitecore logging: sitecore-community.github.io/.../. After this, do another upload and see if you get more clues.

Martin