Are you German speaking and interested in a long term homeworking contract with Sitecore. Get in touch on adam.wadhams@viqu.co.uk for further information.

I'm getting in touch as I have a growing need for Sitecore experienced candidates with German speaking skills. One of my key clients has several large and exciting Sitecore projects with 1-3 year life spans. We are able to offer 95% home working with just 2 days on site per month paid for by the client. They are paying on average £60-£70 (€65-€75) per hour with no cap on the hours worked per week. Flexible working pattern so you can choose as and when you do the work agreed. The client is happy to wait for the right person if they have a notice and are a good fit but can also get a contract turned around in under a week. Please get in touch on adam.wadhams@viqu.co.uk to find our further information If you know someone else who has Sitecore experience with German skills then please pass on the details to be eligible for our referral scheme.