Sitecore MVP 2019 application started!

Each year, the Sitecore Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Awards recognize individuals with a passion for sharing their knowledge and expertise through active participation in online and offline Sitecore communities.

The well-known categories are: 

Technology: An individual with seasoned technical experience who actively participates in online and offline communities to share their knowledge and expertise with developers, marketers, strategists, Sitecore partners and customers.

Commerce: An individual who actively participates in online and offline communities to share their Sitecore Experience Commerce knowledge and expertise with developers, other Sitecore partners and customers.

Strategy: An individual with strong understanding with data driven context marketing and use of the Sitecore Experience Cloud to drive business results and who love to share his/her knowledge and experience with customers, users and implementation teams.

Ambassador: An individual with solid knowledge of the latest Sitecore offering who provide value for Sitecore, by influencing partners, industry, customers and decision makers and who provides product feedback, supplies references and case studies.

Can I become an MVP?

The MVP Program is open for all individuals who work with the Sitecore platform. The key to be nominated is to share your expertise through online and offline channels. This could be by writing blog posts, giving presentations or webinars, and/or simply being active on our community platform or other channels.

How do I get invited?

Individuals can only get nominated by existing Sitecore MVPs or by Sitecore employees. They need to fill in a form that highlights why you should be considered for the MVP status.

How do I fill in my application?

After you are invited you need to create an account and you can start by completing the MVP application form on the MVP website: https://mvp.sitecore.com/application

Make sure you fill in the form as completely and detailed as possible. All information will be used to review your nomination.

How do I invite or recommend someone?

If you are a current Sitecore MVP you have been invited to create an account on our site. Please log in and fill in the details about the person you want to nominate and write your recommendation. If the person is already invited we will save your recommendation. If you invite someone new we will send an invitation email describing the process.

What is the timeline of the selection process?

The nomination is open during November, for the exact dates please follow https://twitter.com/SitecoreMVP. We will review all the nominations and recommendations during December and we will finalize the award winners early January. The announcement of the Sitecore MVP Awards will be by the end of January.

What if I have additional questions?

If you have any additional questions about the MVP Program or application please reply here or ask a question on Sitecore StackExchange.

1 Reply