No code changes this time but I made two enhancements: installation is a little easier and Sitecore 8.1 is supported. Read on for details on these changes and for information on how to download, install and use the module.
I got tired of manually changing web.config every time I installed a new Sitecore server, so I made a change to make it easier to install the module. Now you need to install two packages. The first package simply changes web.config. The second package installs the module.
You can always download the latest package - and source code - from GitHub. Installation and usage instructions are available on the GitHub project site as well.